2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
Curious about what’s in store at each 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC price point? Sussex drivers trying to budget for their luxury SUV purchase should consult this guide from Mercedes-Benz of Newton. That way, you can settle on your must-have technology features and preferred performance capabilities without being surprised by the final cost!
2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300
At an MSRP from $40,700*, you’ll enjoy:
- A 2.0L inline-four turbo engine rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- Access to 4MATIC® all-wheel drive for $2,000 more
- Comfort in the form of a 14-way power driver seat with memory functionality, dual-zone automatic climate control, and heated front seats
- Standard technology including the COMAND® infotainment system with a central controller and 7-inch color display screen
2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV
This hybrid version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in at $49,990 MSRP* and offers:
- A 2.0L inline-four turbo engine paired with a plug-in hybrid electric motor for 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque
- Enhanced fuel economy returns
- Standard safety systems such as COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, Crosswind Assist, and more
- Options including LED ambient lighting, cabin fragrance system, and leather upholstery
2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 43 SUV
Upgrade to the AMG® GLC 43 SUV for an MSRP from $56,250* for:
- An AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that makes 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Special performance elements, like AMG® Performance 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, AMG®-enhanced 9G-TRONIC® transmission, AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT, and more
- Unique AMG® body styling, 20-inch AMG® multispoke wheels in silver, sport steering wheel, and more
2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 63 SUV
At the top of the lineup, Hackettstown drivers can expect to pay from $69,900 MSRP* for features like:
- A handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that churns out 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, and propels the SUV to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds
- Improved performance thanks to AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® MCT 9-speed transmission, Race Start function, AMG® Sport Suspension, AMG® High-Performance Braking System, and more
- Technology options such as AMG® Head-Up Display, in-car Wi-Fi hotspot, voice control, and more
Connect with Mercedes-Benz of Newton
The team at Mercedes-Benz of Newton is here to help all drivers from Hamburg as they navigate the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC price points, and even to assist with service-related questions for currently owned models, such as when to get new brakes.
*Excludes all options, taxes, title registration, $995 transportation charge and dealer preparation fees.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Newton
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that sets the standard for power, luxury, and comfort for Sussex drivers. The base model Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at $70,150 MSRP*, and comes loaded with a variety of features and technologies to enhance your Hackettstown commute. Learn more with our GLS price and features guide for each…
For Newton businesses on the go, there are few options better than the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Newton. These vehicles are versatile, powerful, and easily customizable, making them an all-around winner in our book. Read on to explore the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions, then decide which of these capable vehicles will take you and…
Looking for a vehicle that seats 5 to 7 or a model with updated features? The Mercedes-Benz GLE offers various trim options in both SUV and coupe body styles, so Sussex families can find the right model that meets their needs easily. If you’re interested in a new GLE, you’ve probably wondered about the price….