2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
When you’re looking to take your Sussex commute to the next level, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV and Coupe vehicles are an excellent option. Whether you’re looking for a reliable SUV for yourself or your growing family. You’re in excellent hands with us. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe, price, and standard features before hitting the Newton roads for your test drive. It’s time you have a vehicle that you can’t wait to drive.
New GLC SUV Price Guide
- 2021 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $43,200*): The GLC 300 price features the 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $45,200*): This go-anywhere Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® features the standard all-wheel drive system. Other standard features include ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and the ECO-START® system.
- 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*): Powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, this exciting model delivers up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,900*): The 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV includes the powerhouse AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that accelerates 0 – 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds, generating 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,900*): Want even more power? Check out this top-tier handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. Equipped with this powerhouse, this model hits 0 – 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and produces 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
New GLC Coupe Price Guide
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $51,650*): This coupe comes standard with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, a touchpad controller, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $64,900*): This exciting model comes with the standard 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and the comfort of heated seats.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,900*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe is outfitted with a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that delivers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, and accelerates 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,500*): The range-topping model features the same engine as above, but offers upgrades that deliver 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Expect concert-like music experiences each time you’re behind the wheel thanks to the Burmester® Surround Sound System, and you will also drive with confidence with PRESAFE®.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe Near Hackettstown!
Now that you know the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price and more about the GLC trim levels, we want you to see this exciting vehicle in person at our dealership near Hamburg. Give us a call to schedule your test drive or if you have additional questions about these luxury models. Be sure to explore our current selection of GLC lease offers and vehicle specials before stopping by.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Newton
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter offers Sussex shoppers best-in-class technology features designed to enhance your job sites. However, you need the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions that meet your needs. Learn about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior and dimensions in this handy guide from Mercedes-Benz of Newton, then explore our inventory to find the new Sprinter for sale that ticks…
When you’re looking to take your Sussex commute to the next level, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV and Coupe vehicles are an excellent option. Whether you’re looking for a reliable SUV for yourself or your growing family. You’re in excellent hands with us. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe, price, and standard features before hitting…
When it comes to the Mercedes-Benz GLE, Sussex shoppers will have plenty of options. Whether you’re in search of a reliable family hauler that comfortably seats five or seven passengers or a premium SUV with best-in-class technologies, the new GLE has a vehicle for you. Wondering about the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price? The team at…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Options, model availability, and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.