What Do Experts, Critics, and Reviews Say About Mercedes-Benz Vehicles?
Mercedes-Benz vehicles seldom lack popular and critical praise. Just take a look at how Mercedes-Benz reviews laud the:
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLE
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Three Wins at the World Car Awards
Even Mercedes-Benz experts were stunned to see three wins at the World Car Awards. After all, it’s a goal no other manufacturer accomplished. Judges drawn from the highest echelons of automotive journalism named:
- The Mercedes-Benz C-Class World Car of the Year
- The Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe World Luxury Car
- The Mercedes-Benz-AMG® GT World Performance Car
Here’s a quick look at what the nation’s most trusted publications have had to say about the latest lineup of Mercedes-Benz vehicles:
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class: “the E 400 coupe’s elegant, airy ambiance makes it the perfect accomplice for both nights on the town and long Sunday drives, these in addition to its core competence as an indulgent transportation device.” – Car and Driver
- Mercedes-Benz GLE: “The GLE’s opulent cabin is attractive and functional, featuring high-quality materials everywhere you look and touch.” – U.S. News & World Report
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class: “With as many flavors as a fro-yo shop, the C-class offers luxury and performance in a tidy package. It’s available as a sedan, coupe, or cabriolet with standard rear- or optional all-wheel drive.” – Car and Driver
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: “The S-Class has always been synonymous with luxury, and it continues that proud tradition.” – Car and Driver
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: “With an array of body styles to haul either cargo or people, including seating for up to 12, the Sprinter is a true jack-of-all-trades.” – Car and Driver
Find Celebrated Mercedes-Benz Vehicles at Mercedes-Benz of Newton
Now you’ve heard what’s being said, you’ll want to experience the Mercedes-Benz difference for yourself. Simply contact us today to find out more. If you are still doing research, consider looking at which Mercedes-Benz SUV models maintain great gas mileage.
Latest from Mercedes-Benz of Newton
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that sets the standard for power, luxury, and comfort for Sussex drivers. The base model Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at $70,150 MSRP*, and comes loaded with a variety of features and technologies to enhance your Hackettstown commute. Learn more with our GLS price and features guide for each…
For Newton businesses on the go, there are few options better than the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Newton. These vehicles are versatile, powerful, and easily customizable, making them an all-around winner in our book. Read on to explore the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions, then decide which of these capable vehicles will take you and…
Looking for a vehicle that seats 5 to 7 or a model with updated features? The Mercedes-Benz GLE offers various trim options in both SUV and coupe body styles, so Sussex families can find the right model that meets their needs easily. If you’re interested in a new GLE, you’ve probably wondered about the price….