Mercedes-Benz of Newton tested the effect worn tires have on stopping distance and the results were quite noteworthy. When traveling 60 miles per hour on wet Hackettstown roads, we found differing abilities for the vehicle to stop depending on the tread wear of the tires pre-owned. On worn Mercedes-Benz tires, it can take 10 additional car lengths to bring your vehicle to a complete stop. So, when should you visit a Mercedes-Benz tire center to see about getting a new set of tires? What are our Mercedes-Benz recommended tires? Are Mercedes-Benz Snow tires needed? Learn more about Mercedes-Benz of Newton’s complimentary tire inspection and stay safe on Sussex roads.
5 Reasons To Buy From A Mercedes-Benz Dealer
So, why should Hamburg drivers shop for Mercedes-Benz tires in Newton from Mercedes-Benz of Newton rather than a local tire shop? Our factory-trained and certified Mercedes-Benz service team knows all about your particular model and can offer Mercedes-Benz specific insight to keep you safe, as well as the Mercedes-Benz recommended tires for your specific vehicle. Better still, our pricing, installation, and other benefits will come in handy for Newton area families. Read on to learn more about what the Mercedes-Benz tire center at Mercedes-Benz of Newton has to offer:
- The right tires for your Mercedes-Benz model
- Competitive tire prices
- Expert installation by factory-trained technicians
- All major brands, including Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, and more
- Road hazard coverage included on eligible tires
Wondering about Mercedes-Benz snow tires? Newton drivers are familiar with the hazardous road and weather conditions during the winter months, ensuring you have the proper Mercedes-Benz tires makes your drives around town safer. Make sure your vehicle is prepared and ready to take on the slick, icy streets in Vernon.
Most Common Mercedes-Benz Tires: Brands and Types
Drive with confidence plus save with rebates when you shop our Mercedes-Benz tires in Newton. Want to know more about our Mercedes-Benz recommended tires?
- Opt for all-season tires to get year-round performance without having to switch out your tires. Summer tires will provide great traction and increased performance during those warm summer months.
- Performance tires deliver superior performance when it comes to cornering and braking.
- Mercedes-Benz snow tires will make driving and stopping on icy roads safer and easier. The right snow tires will make a world of a difference to your vehicle’s performance. Not sure which sow tires to get? Our team can help with that!
- Dunlop Tires
One major consideration for selecting one of these name brands is because they are backed and trusted by Mercedes-Benz, which says a lot. While these brands are trusted by Mercedes-Benz, it is important that you search for tires by model type to determine which are right for your specific vehicle. Otherwise, you can take the guesswork out by stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Newton.
Mind Mercedes-Benz Tires in Newton at Mercedes-Benz of Newton
Before stopping by our Mercedes-Benz tire center, you can check your tire tread depth at home to determine if it is time for a new set of tires or not. Then contact us with any questions you may still have about Mercedes-Benz snow tires or our recommendations!