2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS vs. 2018 Audi Q7
Compare the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS to the 2018 Audi Q7, and Sparta drivers will quickly be able to deduce which model will best serve them. That’s because of the GLS:
- Churns out 110 more hp and 96 more lb-ft of torque from its introductory engine
- Holds 3.9 more gallons of gas
- Promises plenty of space for passengers, including 2.8 more inches of front headroom and 1.2 more inches of rear headroom
From the start, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS outperforms the 2018 Audi Q7.
- Base engine: The GLS kicks off the lineup with a 3.0L V6 that makes 362 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque, while the Q7’s 2.0L inline-four manages 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- Secondary engine: A 4.7L V8 that returns 449 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque is next in the GLS lineup, while the Q7 follows up with a 3.0L V6 mustering 333 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque.
- Final option: At the top of the lineup, the GLS boasts a 5.5L V8 rated at 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque. The Q7 has no additional powertrain offerings.
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS at Mercedes-Benz of Newton Today!
Finance the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS today when you get in touch with the team at Mercedes-Benz of Newton!