2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
You can’t go wrong with either the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class or the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class to drive around Newton, especially because both luxury sedans:
- Start the lineup off with a turbocharged 2.0L inline-four that makes 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque via nine-speed automatic transmissions.
- Have fuel tanks that hold 17.4 gallons.
- Offer compelling performance from available AMG® engines.
- Provide luxury interior features as standard, such as a leather-wrapped steering wheel, genuine wood trim, and front dual power lumbar support.
There are some key differences to consider as you make your decision between the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, including:
- The C-Class starts at an MSRP from $40,250, while the E-Class starts at an MSRP from $52,950.
- The C-Class achieves an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city and 33 mpg highway, while the E-Class reaches 22 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
- The C-Class trunk holds 12.6 cubic feet, while the E-Class trunk holds 13.1 cubic feet.
Browse Our New and Used Mercedes-Benz Sedans Online!
Contact Mercedes-Benz of Newton to browse our inventory of Mercedes-Benz sedans, as well as our financing options to get you behind the wheel. We can also help you compare the C-Class to other models, including the Lexus IS, Audi A6, and other Mercedes-Benz models, like the S-Class.