2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs. 2018 BMW 320i
Want a luxury sedan to get around Sussex? The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 and the 2018 BMW 320i are two entry-level options. In comparison, the C 300:
- Churns out 61 more hp and 73 more lb-ft of torque from its 2.0L inline-four engine
- Earned top safety marks from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Holds 1.6 more gallons of gas in its fuel tank
Performance From the Get-Go
For a sedan that performs from the get-go, select the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 over the 2018 BMW 320i.
- C 300: A turbocharged 2.0L inline-four makes 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque via a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- 320i: A similar turbocharged 2.0L inline-four musters just 180 ho and 200 lb-ft of torque via an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Better Standard Features
The following features are standard on the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300, but they are unavailable or cost more to have on the 2018 BMW 320i:
- Genuine wood trim
- Multi-adjustable power front seats with memory functionality and power lumbar support
- Power tilt and slide sunroof
- Available DISTRONIC PLUS® Intelligent Cruise Control
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 at Mercedes-Benz of Newton Today!
Take a tour of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 and learn more about how it excels against competitors when you visit Mercedes-Benz of Newton!