What are the AMG® Engine Options?
The AMG® is the heart of many top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and is what makes them such a thrill to drive. You know, the responsiveness as you take that tight turn, the exhilaration of pressing down hard on the gas pedal. These are things that make the Mercedes-AMG® special, and its primarily because of what’s under the hood, the AMG® engine. Perhaps you’ve been wondering, “What is an AMG® engine?”
What is an AMG® Engine?
AMG® engines are handcrafted by skilled designers who love pushing the limits, and these engines deliver a smooth ride as you cruise along Newton roads. In fact, there are many different AMG® engine options: 2.0L inline 4 turbo, 3.0L V6 biturbo, 4.0L dry sump V8 biturbo, 4.0L V8 biturbo, 5.5L V8 biturbo, and 6.0L V12 biturbo. Regardless if you’re driving an AMG® GLE 43 or an AMG® GT, you’ll love the way it moves.
The AMG® Engines
Sussex drivers have a lot of options for the right car and AMG® engine. Choose from:
- 2.0L inline 4 turbo uses twin-scroll turbocharging to provide high-quality performance and impressive fuel efficiency. This engine is found on the AMG® CLA 45 Coupe and delivers 375 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L V6 biturbo includes large turbochargers that provide peak performance when your Hackettstown drive needs it. This engine is found inside the AMG® C 43 Coupe and delivers 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 4.0L dry sump V8 biturbo is the first sports car engine with the turbos inside the V of the engine.
- 4.0L V8 biturbo has a compact design, incredible response time, and low emissions. It’s available on the AMG® GT C Coupe where it generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, or on the GT Roadster where it provides 550 hp at 5750 rpm.
- 5.5L V8 biturbo combines direct injection, ECO-START®, and turbocharging all in one.
- 6.0L V12 biturbo is the king of the hill with liquid to air intercooling technology. It’s found on the AMG® S 65 Coupe and generates an astounding 621 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque!
Find Your AMG® Engine at Mercedes-Benz of Newton Today
The Mercedes-Benz AMG® engine options are incredible in more ways than one, and Mercedes-Benz of Newton can’t wait to show them to you. You can also learn more about specific AMG® models when you browse the AMG® GLS 63 pricing, or compare the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 and the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63. Do you live in the Hamburg area and have more questions? No problem! Give our friendly sales team at Mercedes-Benz of Newton a call today.
The AMG® is the heart of many top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and is what makes them such a thrill to drive. You know, the responsiveness as you take that tight turn, the exhilaration of pressing down hard on the gas pedal. These are things that make the Mercedes-AMG® special, and its primarily because of what’s under…
Turn to the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV if you’re searching for a luxurious SUV with plenty of real-world utility. Travel around Hackettstown comfortably with power folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more. Explore Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then browse the GLC inventory we have in stock at Mercedes-Benz of Newton! Learn MoreGLC Inventory GLC Interior Dimensions…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that sets the standard for power, luxury, and comfort for Sussex drivers. The base model Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at $70,150 MSRP*, and comes loaded with a variety of features and technologies to enhance your Hackettstown commute. Learn more with our GLS price and features guide for each…
For Newton businesses on the go, there are few options better than the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Newton. These vehicles are versatile, powerful, and easily customizable, making them an all-around winner in our book. Read on to explore the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions, then decide which of these capable vehicles will take you and…
Looking for a vehicle that seats 5 to 7 or a model with updated features? The Mercedes-Benz GLE offers various trim options in both SUV and coupe body styles, so Sussex families can find the right model that meets their needs easily. If you’re interested in a new GLE, you’ve probably wondered about the price….
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes equipped with a strong engine and features like 64-color LED ambient lighting and dual-zone automatic climate control. The E-Class also offers a variety of interior and exterior color options, so drivers can customize their vehicle as they like. Explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class colors below! New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Inventory…