What are the AMG® Engine Options?
The AMG® is the heart of many top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and is what makes them such a thrill to drive. You know, the responsiveness as you take that tight turn, the exhilaration of pressing down hard on the gas pedal. These are things that make the Mercedes-AMG® special, and its primarily because of what’s under the hood, the AMG® engine. Perhaps you’ve been wondering, “What is an AMG® engine?”
What is an AMG® Engine?
AMG® engines are handcrafted by skilled designers who love pushing the limits, and these engines deliver a smooth ride as you cruise along Newton roads. In fact, there are many different AMG® engine options: 2.0L inline 4 turbo, 3.0L V6 biturbo, 4.0L dry sump V8 biturbo, 4.0L V8 biturbo, 5.5L V8 biturbo, and 6.0L V12 biturbo. Regardless if you’re driving an AMG® GLE 43 or an AMG® GT, you’ll love the way it moves.
The AMG® Engines
Sussex drivers have a lot of options for the right car and AMG® engine. Choose from:
- 2.0L inline 4 turbo uses twin-scroll turbocharging to provide high-quality performance and impressive fuel efficiency. This engine is found on the AMG® CLA 45 Coupe and delivers 375 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L V6 biturbo includes large turbochargers that provide peak performance when your Hackettstown drive needs it. This engine is found inside the AMG® C 43 Coupe and delivers 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 4.0L dry sump V8 biturbo is the first sports car engine with the turbos inside the V of the engine.
- 4.0L V8 biturbo has a compact design, incredible response time, and low emissions. It’s available on the AMG® GT C Coupe where it generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, or on the GT Roadster where it provides 550 hp at 5750 rpm.
- 5.5L V8 biturbo combines direct injection, ECO-START®, and turbocharging all in one.
- 6.0L V12 biturbo is the king of the hill with liquid to air intercooling technology. It’s found on the AMG® S 65 Coupe and generates an astounding 621 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque!
Find Your AMG® Engine at Mercedes-Benz of Newton Today
The Mercedes-Benz AMG® engine options are incredible in more ways than one, and Mercedes-Benz of Newton can’t wait to show them to you. You can also learn more about specific AMG® models when you browse the AMG® GLS 63 pricing, or compare the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 and the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63. Do you live in the Hamburg area and have more questions? No problem! Give our friendly sales team at Mercedes-Benz of Newton a call today.
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is in a category of its own. Between the natural elements, luxurious comfort features, and best-in-class technologies, the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior outshines the competition. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and standard features before visiting our Hamburg area showroom for a test drive. View New E-Class Sedan…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB has gathered up quite a fan base around the world for its sporty performance and bold style, and drivers from Sussex to Hackettstown have been wondering, “Just what is the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB price?” Let’s walk through the Mercedes-Benz GLB prices and models to see which is right for you in…
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is a stylish, high-performance coupe that is catching the eye of many drivers looking to improve their Newton commute. This SUV has also been designed for optimal comfort, with room for your family and your cargo. Below, Mercedes-Benz of Newton has gathered all the vital details about the Mercedes-Benz GLC cargo space and…
The new Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV has become a customer favorite in the Sussex area for its sporty design, nimble performance, and luxury features. And while there’s plenty to admire outside the vehicle, why not take a look inside the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior to see what refinements you can expect for 2020? Between its spacious dimensions…
The AMG® is the heart of many top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and is what makes them such a thrill to drive. You know, the responsiveness as you take that tight turn, the exhilaration of pressing down hard on the gas pedal. These are things that make the Mercedes-AMG® special, and its primarily because of what’s under…
Turn to the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV if you’re searching for a luxurious SUV with plenty of real-world utility. Travel around Hackettstown comfortably with power folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more. Explore Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then browse the GLC inventory we have in stock at Mercedes-Benz of Newton! Learn More GLC Inventory GLC Interior…