What are the AMG® Engine Options?
The AMG® is the heart of many top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and is what makes them such a thrill to drive. You know, the responsiveness as you take that tight turn, the exhilaration of pressing down hard on the gas pedal. These are things that make the Mercedes-AMG® special, and its primarily because of what’s under the hood, the AMG® engine. Perhaps you’ve been wondering, “What is an AMG® engine?”
What is an AMG® Engine?
AMG® engines are handcrafted by skilled designers who love pushing the limits, and these engines deliver a smooth ride as you cruise along Newton roads. In fact, there are many different AMG® engine options: 2.0L inline 4 turbo, 3.0L V6 biturbo, 4.0L dry sump V8 biturbo, 4.0L V8 biturbo, 5.5L V8 biturbo, and 6.0L V12 biturbo. Regardless if you’re driving an AMG® GLE 43 or an AMG® GT, you’ll love the way it moves.
The AMG® Engines
Sussex drivers have a lot of options for the right car and AMG® engine. Choose from:
- 2.0L inline 4 turbo uses twin-scroll turbocharging to provide high-quality performance and impressive fuel efficiency. This engine is found on the AMG® CLA 45 Coupe and delivers 375 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L V6 biturbo includes large turbochargers that provide peak performance when your Hackettstown drive needs it. This engine is found inside the AMG® C 43 Coupe and delivers 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 4.0L dry sump V8 biturbo is the first sports car engine with the turbos inside the V of the engine.
- 4.0L V8 biturbo has a compact design, incredible response time, and low emissions. It’s available on the AMG® GT C Coupe where it generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, or on the GT Roadster where it provides 550 hp at 5750 rpm.
- 5.5L V8 biturbo combines direct injection, ECO-START®, and turbocharging all in one.
- 6.0L V12 biturbo is the king of the hill with liquid to air intercooling technology. It’s found on the AMG® S 65 Coupe and generates an astounding 621 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque!
Find Your AMG® Engine at Mercedes-Benz of Newton Today
The Mercedes-Benz AMG® engine options are incredible in more ways than one, and Mercedes-Benz of Newton can’t wait to show them to you. You can also learn more about specific AMG® models when you browse the AMG® GLS 63 pricing, or compare the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 and the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63. Do you live in the Hamburg area and have more questions? No problem! Give our friendly sales team at Mercedes-Benz of Newton a call today.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is a comfortable, hard-working vehicle, offering all the capability you could dream of. The range of configurations available is satisfying to workers from electricians to outdoorswomen and men in Sussex. There are three four-cylinder engine options, two of which are turbo diesels and one is a turbocharged gasoline engine, both are powered…
While towing may not be the top priority for most SUV drivers in Sussex, some still need their vehicle to handle occasional towing jobs. If you’re considering a new Mercedes-Benz GLE, you’re likely curious about its towing capacity. The GLE 450 2023 model has a towing capacity rating of up to 7,700 pounds, making it…
The 2023 Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup offers a great selection of vehicles for Sussex-area drivers to explore. If you need a spacious vehicle for your adventures around Hackettstown or a fuel-efficient option for long road trips out of town, there are plenty of options to fit your needs, including the Mercedes-Benz GLS. Explore how the Mercedes-Benz…
The new Mercedes-Benz GLA is looking to offer Sussex drivers a vehicle that’s easy to take around town without sacrificing interior comfort. In fact, you’ll find that although the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLA is compact on the outside, its interior has been engineered to be comfortable and usable on your Hackettstown adventures. Whether you’re running errands…
When you’re driving around Sussex in a new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV, you’ll notice that you’ll be turning heads. That’s because the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC has an exterior design that’s modern and sophisticated without being too over the top. There are plenty of unique design elements, and you’ll have the opportunity to choose from a…
Every new Mercedes-Benz model features a driving experience in Sussex that you won’t forget. However, if you want a vehicle that’s luxurious, off-road capable, and comfortable, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz G-Class is what you’re after. The new Mercedes-Benz G-Class model is a rugged and ready luxury SUV that’s not afraid of going off the beaten…