2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is a stylish, high-performance coupe that is catching the eye of many drivers looking to improve their Newton commute. This SUV has also been designed for optimal comfort, with room for your family and your cargo. Below, Mercedes-Benz of Newton has gathered all the vital details about the Mercedes-Benz GLC cargo space and other dimensions so you can compare it to the GLE and make your choice!
Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions: Exterior
Let’s start with the outside of this new SUV. With a design that stands out on any Sussex road, the GLC dimensions keep it commanding while remaining nimble with:
- Overall Length of 183.3 inches
- Overall Height of 64.5 inches
- 19-inch 5-spoke (8.5×19 front and rear) wheels
- 113.1-inch wheelbase
Mercedes-Benz GLC Cargo Space and Passenger Room
For long trips outside of Hackettstown or even emergency jobs in Hamburg, the interior of the GLC is an adjustable and useful space. The interior Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions are:
- Cargo Volume: Starts at 19.4 cubic feet but with rear seats folded you can max out your Mercedes-Benz GLC cargo space at 56.5 cubic feet
- Headroom: 37.8 inches in the front and 38.5 inches in the rear
- Legroom: 40.8 inchesin the front and 37.3 inches in the rear
- Shoulder room: 57.3 inches in the front and 56.5 inches in the rear
Mercedes-Benz GLC: Cargo and Tech Features
A great SUV will not just have space but tech and design features that let you maximize that space’s value. Check out the following tech features:
- Technology: Power liftgate with optional foot-activation, central touchscreen display, 64-color ambient lighting, 12-volt power, and more!
- Cargo: 40/20/40 split rear seats, Tie-down hooks, luggage cover, cargo net, underfloor storage, and more!
Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Newton!
At Mercedes-Benz of Newton, we’re proud to service drivers from the Newton area with informed, expert care. If you want to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC, or other Mercedes-Benz SUVs, our associates can help answer questions and discuss financing options. Reach out to us today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Newton
When it comes to the Mercedes-Benz GLE, Sussex shoppers will have plenty of options. Whether you’re in search of a reliable family hauler that comfortably seats five or seven passengers or a premium SUV with best-in-class technologies, the new GLE has a vehicle for you. Wondering about the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price? The team at…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class won’t be hitting the Sussex and Vernon roads until the Spring of 2021, but we have your look at the 2021 S-Class interior features, dimensions, and interior lighting, and more to help you see why this could be the vehicle that enhances your driving experience. Don’t hesitate to reach out to…
Starting at $76,000* MSRP, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS offers incredible power, luxury, and premium features for your Sussex drives. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price and the standard features that come equipped in both the GLS 450 and GLS 580 trim levels, then browse our GLS inventory to find a great GLS price…