2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is a stylish, high-performance coupe that is catching the eye of many drivers looking to improve their Newton commute. This SUV has also been designed for optimal comfort, with room for your family and your cargo. Below, Mercedes-Benz of Newton has gathered all the vital details about the Mercedes-Benz GLC cargo space and other dimensions so you can compare it to the GLE and make your choice!
Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions: Exterior
Let’s start with the outside of this new SUV. With a design that stands out on any Sussex road, the GLC dimensions keep it commanding while remaining nimble with:
- Overall Length of 183.3 inches
- Overall Height of 64.5 inches
- 19-inch 5-spoke (8.5×19 front and rear) wheels
- 113.1-inch wheelbase
Mercedes-Benz GLC Cargo Space and Passenger Room
For long trips outside of Hackettstown or even emergency jobs in Hamburg, the interior of the GLC is an adjustable and useful space. The interior Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions are:
- Cargo Volume: Starts at 19.4 cubic feet but with rear seats folded you can max out your Mercedes-Benz GLC cargo space at 56.5 cubic feet
- Headroom: 37.8 inches in the front and 38.5 inches in the rear
- Legroom: 40.8 inchesin the front and 37.3 inches in the rear
- Shoulder room: 57.3 inches in the front and 56.5 inches in the rear
Mercedes-Benz GLC: Cargo and Tech Features
A great SUV will not just have space but tech and design features that let you maximize that space’s value. Check out the following tech features:
- Technology: Power liftgate with optional foot-activation, central touchscreen display, 64-color ambient lighting, 12-volt power, and more!
- Cargo: 40/20/40 split rear seats, Tie-down hooks, luggage cover, cargo net, underfloor storage, and more!
Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Newton!
At Mercedes-Benz of Newton, we’re proud to service drivers from the Newton area with informed, expert care. If you want to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC, or other Mercedes-Benz SUVs, our associates can help answer questions and discuss financing options. Reach out to us today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Newton
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is in a category of its own. Between the natural elements, luxurious comfort features, and best-in-class technologies, the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior outshines the competition. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and standard features before visiting our Hamburg area showroom for a test drive. View New E-Class Sedan…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB has gathered up quite a fan base around the world for its sporty performance and bold style, and drivers from Sussex to Hackettstown have been wondering, “Just what is the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB price?” Let’s walk through the Mercedes-Benz GLB prices and models to see which is right for you in…
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is a stylish, high-performance coupe that is catching the eye of many drivers looking to improve their Newton commute. This SUV has also been designed for optimal comfort, with room for your family and your cargo. Below, Mercedes-Benz of Newton has gathered all the vital details about the Mercedes-Benz GLC cargo space and…